The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot: To War

5 posters

Go down

Plot: To War Empty Plot: To War

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:23 am

Aurora moved to the canopy, now much stronger since giving birth. She had been training every day to return to her lean, mean, fighting machine. Strangely enough, her fur seemed less gray then the previous meeting, however only those who had spent a lot of time speaking with her would notice. But today was not a good one, the promised day was here. In the pouring rain, she looked at her flooding, yet green pride lands. The grass was returning quickly, and there was much prey running through their lands, however only four of the Hunting party actually brought back food. The others would be punished in due time, not allowed to eat until they finished a chore properly.

She roared loudly, calling her pride together, to gather under the safety of the Life Tree. The Leaves have returned, big, and beautiful, better then before. Maybe the fire wasn't all that bad, it gave life to a whole new generation, a stronger, generation, " Gather around, Pride! The day for War has come! Our land is growing stronger with each day, and we must do the same. Do not let the Storm discourage you, let the Lightning, Rain, and Wind empower you! I will need a group of Seven to join my forces, strong fighters, who will cross the lands to the other Pride. We will take their land, and force them to join us, or leave! These lands are not big enough for two prides, especially when one Pride maliciously kills their members! " She hissed loudly, stomping on the branch, ears folded back, the death of Nadra still fresh in her heart.

" Who will join me? Who will right this wrong, and teach these Lions to fear us! When you fight one of us, you fight all of us! Join Me! "
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Plot: To War Empty Re: Plot: To War

Post  Larka Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Swetse gathered with the other pride members, Lotola sat betwen his two front legs. She loved following her Daddy when he did business, although this wasn't really 'business', this was something the whole pride was a part of, and it seemed meeting like this was what the young cub would be experiencing a lot in her years to come. Swetse listened to Aurora's strong words, in his heart he already knew what he had to do, as the only Rook in the pride he knew he had too accompany her on this mission, this would be the beginning of building a better future for his daughter. Gently he picked Lotola up from between his paws, placing her with Skylar, who in turn, placed a protective paw around the young one, to stop her running after her father. As Swetse began to stand Lotola tried to follow, but was successfully stopped by the paw of her Auntie, "Why can't I help Daddy?" She asked, wide eyes looking up to Skylar, "You're too young Lotola..." Skylar replied giving her niece a strong lick on her head.

Swetse padded forward too his Alpha, "I will accompany you Aurora," He bowed his head, "My battle skills are of a great quality, using my electric powers, and with it being the rainy season, they are heightened by this. My forward thinking is a useful skill, for not getting us into any difficult situations, and also, if it should come too it, I have a great healing ability." He awaited Aurora's reply...
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Naasir watched as Swetse stepped foreward, accepting the call to action. He chuckled at his daughter's eagerness to join her father, but winced as it sent slicing shards of pain into his head. Recently he had been experiencing frequent headaches, but he automatically put them off to stress. He shook his striped head, stepping foreward gingerly next to the electric lion.

"Alpha, I have a duty to protect my pride. I believe I have proved my strength in battle, and my trustworthiness as an Alpha's protector," at this he sent a quick look to Adjatay, hoping to put his suspicions to rest. "I have use of my fire, and now that I have had time to practice, I can control it effectively." The pain was pounding behind his eyes, making it difficult to concentrate. "I-I'm willing to put my-my life for..." what was he risking his life for again? Why was Swetse leaning so far away? "For my pride... yeah that's- that's it..." the leopard closed his eyes, shutting out the annoying light that was setting his brain on fire. He lost balance and fell to the side, landing heavily against Swetse. Naasir attempted to mutter an apology, but nothing came out but slurred speech. Suddenly the pain flared to it's worst, and he moaned in agony, mumbling incoherently.

"Get out... got to get out, no away from the noise! Away from the lights and the noise..." He stumbled from the gathered pride, trying to escape their stares. As soon as he thought he was out of sight, he dropped to his belly, covering his face with his paws.

Naasir waited....

And waited... begging for someone to stop the hurting in his head, as well as his heart.

((I think I'm gonna have Naasir sit this one out. I have somethings in mind for him soon, and I'm pretty sure I can guess which characters are going to be the amazing people they are and jump in to this, and I want him to meet some of the other pride members... but here's a sort of angsty post to give him an excuse! Smile))
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:27 am

Swetse watched as Naasir came to his side, he smiled proudly at the courage he showed, but he could tell something was wrong, call it healers intuition. He shot a look at Skylar, and she had the same worried expression on her face. Then he began stuttering, Swetse moved slightly closer as he became unbalanced, hoping to settle his friend, or at least to try and stabilize him. Naasir stumbled into Swetse, but Swetse stood strong, stopping him from falling to the floor, "Naasir, are you alright?" He asked softly, but before Naasir could answer he was running off shouting. Swetse looked back to Skylar who was by his side, he knew his sister was going to go and help him, it was her duty as a healer. She dropped Lotola between Swetse's paws and ran after her ally. Swetse gazed back to Aurora, a look of concern on his face.

Skylar ran after Naasir, finding him far enough a way from the pride for a bit of privacy, "Naasir!" She called, trotting over too his side, "Where does it hurt? I can try and help..."
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 pm

The concerned voice seemed no more than an echo to Naasir. He whimpered as the small sound tore his head to pieces.

"My head... It's my head. Everything makes me want to explode! Please, please make it stop, make it go away. It's- it's like fire inside me!" he whimpered the last part to the paws of his friend, barely recognizing her through the pain. It would subside for a moment, then return more vengeful than the wave before it. He was losing the energy to fight it, and black spots started to splatter across his vision.

Though Naasir had no way of knowing, his excersises to contain his volatile powers had done more than keep them from manifesting, they forced the flammable forces to his head. With each practice session, his ability began to find its own outlet- slowly setting his skull on fire. It clawed at the back of his eyes, desperate to escape. If he didn't let the flames out, they would engulf him from the inside out.

And time was running out.

((So basically his powers have a 'quota' that needs to be met after a certain amount of time. If he doesn't light something up every once in a while, this is what happens. It's not really fire in the tangible sense of the word, more like the worst migrane you can think of, X10 XD. Make sense kind of? He won't die if nobody fixes it in time, but it will do some serious and crippling damage))
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:19 am

Nawvlee had watched the others go up to the alpha, ready to help her in the war, and after long thinking, he moved over towards them too, but stopped when he saw Naasir's obvious pain. He frowned worried before looking up at the alpha, certain she was worried too before bowing to her, keeping his head low as he spoke. "Alpha, I wish to join you too...My venom and powers will come in handy..." He knew nothing else to say, looking down with slight worry that he would be told to stay behind, and with bigger worry for Naasir, wondering why the other lion was hurting like that.

He wanted to go check on Naasir, but waited, wanting to hear the alpha's own words of what to do, his tail flicking worried as he looked at her, sitting down slowly and sighing to himself, he was still so very unused to everything in the pride, and to be around others.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 pm

She watched as her bravest, and truest looked to their families, and then approached her. A smile creased her face, and she bowed to each of them.

" Swetse, My Rook of the East, and good friend. You may join me on this War path. I regret you must leave your young daughter behind, but you and I know that we must clear a path to the future if we want our children to succeed. "

As Naasir approached, she bowed her head to him as well, " Naasir, My Knight of the South, and also a good friend. You will be welcomed in to this war-- " She watched him stutter, and have a difficulty standing, " Are you alright, Naasir? Maybe you should sit down... " She looked scared, and watched him run off. Looking around worriedly, she saw Skylar going to tend to him. The nervousness in her eyes stayed, and she looked to Swetse, " I'm sure he'll be alright... He's had it pretty hard taking care of the South Mark during the flooding. He's going to need rest right now. Do me a favor, find us a few more willing members to join us. "

At this moment, she heard Nawvlee speak up, she turned to him with a smile, " Of course, this will be a good way to prove your loyalty to the Misfit Pride. I'm sure there are a few of us still worried about all the new members. " She bowed her head respectively to him, " Do not worry yourself about Naasir, he's been working very hard as the new Knight of South Mark, he needs to rest now. I'm sure we'll be fine without him. " She didn't want to admit that she was extremely worried about him, or the War party, what would they do without Naasir's help? He was truly a help in the Ambush. But she needed to look forward to the War party. They would be leaving in four days, she had four days to find appropriate help. Tonight, she was going to announce the Celebration for Rainy Season. It would be a good way to calm the tension amongst the Pride, and hopefully relax everyone before the big battle.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Seeing the pride gathered Natsumi and Koji padded up to join everyone and see what was going on. The pair caught the end of Aurora's speech as they took their place among the pride. Koji stood between his mother's legs and watched Swetse step up. The noble lion wouldn't know it, but Koji looked up to him as an idol as much as he looked up to Natsumi. The little red pup knew his mother wasn't going to stay home with him during the prides time of need. She was a protector and a warrior, everyone could see that from how she acted. Koji looked up and nuzzled his mother's chest "Mother..." he whispered loud enough for her to hear.

Nasumi looked down at the whisper of her pup, she nuzzled him and licked his head. "Don't worry little one, I'll-" she was interrupted by the sound of Naasir stuttering and rushing past the pair. Both mother and son looked up and watched as Naasir ran by. Natsumi could hear the whispers of concern and her own concern got to her, one of the prides knight's would be out of commission. While Koji had his attention on the brown leopard, Natsumi stepped up to Swetse and Aurora. The Tallion nodded to the new pride member she hadn't met yet and bowed to both the Queen and Swetse.
"I will step up and fight for the pride. I am a trained and skilled warrior, and heal faster than most as you saw with the last battle and the fire." She paused as Koji trotted up next to her, "Queen Aurora, may I request a meeting with you tonight in private?" The request must have sounded weird in such a time, but she hoped it would prove worth it.

Koji bowed to the elder lions when his mother stopped talking, he wagged his tail in greeting to Lotola as well.

(Oh! four days till departure... hmm.. okay, Anyone who adopted a Tallion or wants to, I'm gunna up the timeline a bit. Cuz I have a grand entrance planned for them! Very Happy I'll start a new thread in general or something so I can go into detail about the plan ^^ )
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 pm

She shook her head a little trying to rid the fear from her brain, she needed to focus. Let the Healers tend to the injured Knight. Hearing Natsumi approach, she smiled, bowing her head to her, and of course her young pup Koji, " As always, Natsumi, it is my pleasure to have you at my side in battle. We will be departing in four days, prepare yourself for the departure. " She looked at Koji, always nervous about taking new parents in to battle with her, " A private meeting? Yes, of course, meet me in my quarters, Adwin will be taking the cubs for a stroll, we'll have time to speak. " She smiled, bowing her head in respect before turning away.

Looking to Swetse, she spoke softly so only he could hear her, " Listen, I must take care of something right now. Please remain here and greet anyone who would like to join us in the War Party. Come to my quarters later with any news. I do not want to be bothered with anything except emergencies, and news about the War party, is that clear? " She didn't intend to be harsh, but it may have come off as so. She looked tired, worried, and a little overwhelmed, she had planning to do. before she walked off, she came back to him, " Oh, before I forget, I've decided we will have a feast before the War party leaves. Tomorrow, in the Shady Grounds of Life Tree, we will eat, and be happy. " Her expression softened, looking at the cubs Lotola and Koji, " It's the least we could do for them right now, to raise their hopes... " With these words, she stalked off toward her den, preparing to speak with Natsumi, and prepare for the Rainy Season Feast.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Sighing in a small bit of relief, Natsumi followed Queen Aurora as she took her leave. She bowed to Sweste and the others as she passed. Koji keeping up behind her as they once again made the decent into the underground dens. Her mind raced through thoughts as she tried to figure out the best way to tell the Queen what she had in store.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 am

(I neeeeeeeds to get my app up for my tallion, I'm hoping too have some time this weekend ^.^)

Swetse listened as Aurora spoke too him, of course he was worried about Naasir, but he knew his friend was in good hands with Skylar, she'd do all she could too help him. Swetse smiled as Natsumi joined them, bowing his head to her. Lotola greeted Koji which a happy jump and a small waft of her tail. She felt close to the hyena pup, he was like her, only one parent, all of her other friends had two, and this made her feel not so alone. "I'll come too see you later Aurora," He bowed his head as she left, followed by Natsumi and Koji, before turning to the rest of the pride. He sat, Lotola still safely between his paws, his chest was held up slightly, as he looked the picture of a military lion, "Is there anyone else who will accompany us? There are three spaces yet to be filled."

Skylar stepped next too Naasir's head tentatively, she sat placing one soft paw on his head. It was boiling hot. Lifting it slightly so it was just a couple of centimeters from his skull Skylar began emitting small bright blue electrical charges, onto his head. This was sent to heal, not too harm. Naasir would most likely feel a kind of prickly, buzzing sensation, although hopefully this would begin too alleviate his pain, so she could truly find out what was hurting him so much...
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down