The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tallion plot! (diccussion)

2 posters

Go down

Tallion plot! (diccussion)  Empty Tallion plot! (diccussion)

Post  Susano Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 pm

So since the war is soon and I haven't the time to fully introduce Torvald to every one who adopted/wants to adopt a Tallion before the war, I'm going give it a bit of a time jump. I have a few ideas of ways to introduce the Gathered Tallions and anyone else whom has a rogue that wants in on the pride. But for it to work, I will have to by pass the introduction of Torvald gathering everyone, and go straight into everyone being gathered and ready to fight and join the pride. I would like to hear anyone's opinion on how to do this, so dont be afraid to speak up!

Now with the war being so close, and my free time running short these next few weeks(Have a few business conventions we are vending our homemade gourmet dogs treats at this weekend and next, so we're baking like crazy >.<), I wont have time to reply and post to everyone with a Tallion and get them to be where they need to be, or get all the pics done for the adoption/plot events before the plots happen.

So I was thinking of having a bit of a time rift, where all the Tallion/rogues that Torvald has gathered will be together and have already grown to know each other when the War happens, but we can still keep the intro boards up and running as a sort of "this is the past" type of thing. If anyone has any ideas/questions about this please lets us hear them! Very Happy

I also would like everyone's opinion/vote on how to have the Tallion enter the war.
Here are some ideas:

1) Have everyone join Aurora and the war party as they march.

2) Have Natsumi come and get the Tallion/rogues and lead them to the battlefield, having them arrive while the battle rages. (an epic run down the hill down at the battlefield just in the nick of time scene comes to mind)

3) Have the Tallion hidden in the hill to be called out as reinforcements.

4) Add your own idea! Very Happy

*I say Tallion/rogues as in anyone with a rogue or new character that want's to have them join the pride but you arent sure when the right time would be, throw them in with the Tallion. Torvald had to travel all around the lands to find these existing Tallion so he could have run into anyone else's misfit lions along the way.

*Also I'm going to have all the Tallion in this group that I had on the Adoption page, so anyone still wanting one wont miss out on having them in this war. Very Happy

Comments/questions/ideas/suggestions are all welcome! and encouraged!

~San
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tallion plot! (diccussion)  Empty Re: Tallion plot! (diccussion)

Post  Naasir Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 pm

I like the waiting as reinforcements idea. That's what would fit Masavoa best anyway. So do we just kind of assume that everything worked out with the joining Torvald, etc, and jump right into the war?
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:16 pm

reinforcements gets one vote lol

and yes, I mean we can still rp it out, and I'm still working on the pics. but since the war is so close, we'll just jump in on it :3
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum