The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot: Urgent Meeting

+2
DarkBeautySauda
WolvenRemorse
6 posters

Go down

Plot: Urgent Meeting Empty Plot: Urgent Meeting

Post  WolvenRemorse Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:41 pm

The Alpha limped up as quickly as she could in the pouring rain, the rainy season has come, along with a terrible storm. Moving to Life Tree, ignoring anyone who greeted her, or asked questions. She was bleeding pretty badly, multiple cuts along her pelt, including a really deep wound along the right side of her maw. Before moving too far, she called over her shoulder, " Come with me, this is something we shall share together, Swetse, Naasir, Natsumi, Nuru, and Hakim. " She disappeared in to the Entrance, before reappearing up in the Canopy. Standing over the Pride lands, she roared loudly, multiple times, trying to gather her Pride to listen to her, " MISFITS! GATHER IN THE LIFE TREE GREAT HALL! "

She looked, angrily down on her group before moving down in to the Great Hall underground. Once under, and seeing no more Lions gathering in, she began, " First things first, Buru! Please, meet me at my den for a meeting, I need to see what has gone on while I was away. " She didn't wait for him to respond, jumping on to the next subject, " Misfits, We traveled along the edges of the Rain forest, where Living Falls Mark resides, and between rain forest and the Mountain range, is a great open land that is connected to the biggest watering hole I have ever seen. The Buffalo have gathered there, grazing lazily before moving in to the Pride lands. However, when we tried to spook them in to moving in to the pride lands, we were savagely AMBUSHED! Enemy Lions have gathered in that land, they dare try to claim LIVING PREY as their own! We rightfully brought down a Water Buffalo in the name of Misfit Pride, and these... these... Dishonorable Lions tried to take the prey from us! They called us MONSTERS! They want to see Monsters? We'll show them Monsters. "

Aurora looked completely upset, eyes blazing angrily over the crowd. She was furious at the actions of the Rooibos Mark, it was understandable for a Leader in her position, " At this moment, Misfits, I declare war on our Neighbors to the South! No one shall cross the Border without permission from me, any Lion who crosses out Borders from now on shall be attacked on sight! If they request to join us, they will be brought to Life Tree for Judgement. We fought them bravely, they are strong, so be cautious if you have to deal with any of them. But no worries, Misfits, we are damaged but, we dealt heavy damage to their forces before the Buffalo were spooked by Naasir and Nuru's fire attacks. "
She looked to Naasir and Nuru beside her for a moment before continuing.

" We grabbed as much of the kill as we could before running from the stampede, the cubs, the Lionesses, and then the Lions will eat, in that order. Those of you who failed to follow Buru will go without eating, and will have more assignments to complete before you can eat. With so little food, and these challenging times, I must enforce the rule, 'You must work to eat'. All Lions whom blatantly refuse a direct order will not be fed. Those who refuse to work a second time will be chased from the Pride lands. We don't have room for Laziness. "

She took a deep breath, feeling a little faint, " Misfits, Please forgive my rage, I am very... exhausted. I had no idea this was going to happen, and now, as you can see, we've got a lot to do now. Please, Healers, tend to Natsumi, who has suffered a lot of damage. Naasir, Swetse, and Nuru, have suffered a lot of damage as well protecting us from the stronger Lions. My son, Hakim, is now blind in his right eye, please, try to help him as best as you can... and ... and... " Aurora didn't look alright, her deep blue eyes seemed almost paler, along with her complexion, and finally, she collapsed. Something she had been fighting off for a while now. It was all too much.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Plot: Urgent Meeting Empty Re: Plot: Urgent Meeting

Post  DarkBeautySauda Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Sauda had been sitting with her brother, attending to his injured and blind eyes as their mother spoke. When Aurora spoke of war a cold shiver went down her spine and she faltered for a moment, causing Hakim to growl low in his throat in pain. "Sorry, sorry" she muttered, quickly finishing up with her job. Taking a step back she frowned. "You'll have a nice scar at least" she commented, trying for a soft smile. Hakim only gave her a baleful look before turning his attention back to their mother. For the rest of the speech they said nothing but as soon as Aurora collapsed the dark lioness gasped. "Mother!" she cried out in worry and rushed to her. "Mother are you alright? Can you hear me?"

DarkBeautySauda
DarkBeautySauda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Swetse practically stalked back into the lands he called home, his head low as anger bubbled inside him. It had been a long journey, after such a painful time, only to be beaten to a pulp, and come home with hardly anything to show for it. He was so hungry. If only those lions could see what this once wonderful and powerful pride had become, due to some stupid fire, they would think twice before degrading them to this low state. A small growl almost constantly escaped his throat as he pounded into the pridelands. Swetse's anger grew as he thought of what they had done to Aurora, a pregnant lioness, how could they be so blind?! His injuries were not as bad as others, and he worried for Hakim's eye, he would most likely be blinded from this fight, and that riled Swetse deep inside. He had a very small limp, it was hardly recognisable as he stormed after his Alpha, a few scratches, that were still fresh with blood, and a few over stretched muscles, but nothing worse than he'd suffered before. It was only the rage that got to him.

He sat back with the others while Aurora told the pride of their encounters, anger still showing on his face, as his fur prickled with small blue electric sparks, but then Aurora collapsed. Swetse came out of his angry 'coma' he turned and bounded towards her. He bent his head low to hers, "Aurora?..." He murmured, but with no reply, he gave her a small lick on the face. Again nothing. He let the electric in his body prickle as he rubbed a cheek along the top of the Alphess' head, letting small electric shocks pass onto her. They would not hurt or jolt her, they were a gentle nudge towards the land of the conscious, and more for Swetse to check her vitals were still working normally. He couldn't read them quite as well as he wanted, maybe it was his exhaustion and lack of food. Swetse beckoned the others over, he turned to Sauda, "Sauda accompany your mother and some strong lions down to her den. It's the best place for her, if she there's anything she needs mainly it's rest, and not to be in the eyes of the pride. Examine her and make sure she's ok, I'll follow down once I have dispersed the pride to feed and go about their duties, I will assure them she is ok, so as not to alarm them. We've all had a nasty shock, we don't need anymore..." He turned to the others as they arrived, "I know we're all exhausted, but I need strong lions to carry Aurora down to her den safely. Sauda will accompany you, I will follow soon. The rest of us will hand out the food as Aurora said, and keep the pride calm..." Swetse nodded before coming to the front and looking to the pride. It was amazing how their sizes had dwindled since he was young. "We will now follow Aurora's orders, please disperse and you will be fed, and please await for further orders. Thankyou." He watched the pride begin to disperse, even as they kept trying to see what was going on, "Buru!" Swetse called, "Please come with us, Aurora wanted to talk with you, so I think it's best if you're around."

Nuru padded through the lands, carrying some of the meat they could salvage, feeling very battered and annoyed, but she knew there wasn't much they could do at this moment, they were exhausted and hungry. She looked to Naasir, a small smile crept along her maw, they seemed to have become firm friends through their fire abilities, and she liked having someone like that again. She missed Xylia, Kaen and Ara, knowing they wouldn't be back, it was nice to have a bond with someone again. Nuru gave him a small nuzzle on his cheek, as a thankyou for having her back today.

Nuru sat with everyone from the search party listening to Aurora's words, then she collapsed. Nuru gasped, and followed as Swetse called them over. "I'll help with dispersing the food..." As Swetse finished his talk Nuru grabbe her meat and began to make her way with the other lions.

Skylar heard Aurora's roar, and felt the electrical buzz from Swetse, something was wrong, she knew it. She met with Neo as they came to listen, Nishati with all the cubs back at the den, with them still being too small to come out into the open properly, they all had to take turns cub sitting, and it was feeding time, something only Nishati could do, although she was beginning to weaken, there's only so long a mother can go without nourishment when feeding hungry cubs, especially one more than her litters worth. They listened as their Alpha spoke, Skylar feeling the bad feeling rise in her stomach as they were told of the rival pride. She did want to deal with war, not again.

When Aurora collapsed, both Neo and Skylar went to go to her side, but when Sauda and Swetse stepped in, they felt it best not to interfere, plus they needed to get some sustenance to Nishati. She sent a small electric buzz through to Swetse hoping he was alright, before following to the food.

(Phew long post, soemtimes it's a pain having so many characters to tend to Smile)
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Naasir walked with the rest of the party back to the pridelands in silence. No one wanted to speak in the shadow of such a defeat. The leopard watched as each of the members of the patrol seemed to be in their own world, contemplating the days events. Suddenly he felt something nuzzle at his cheek, and he looked to see Nuru give him a small smile. We're a pair, aren't we? he thought, smiling back. Both fire anomalies, living in the wettest place in the territory. At least she won't freak out if I accidently set my meal on fire. He chuckled to himself, relieved to have someone to rely on when it came to his fire. The incident with the Southern lioness had really shaken him, but he was determined to get better control of it before the next battle.

He listened to Alpha Aurora's announcements with growing unease. He had never heard her so angry before. But she was right, of course. They had killed the buffalo fair and square, and their enemies had been dishonorable in attacking them for it. And yet... He had seen a little of himself in the last lion he had gone up against. The fierce loyalty to his pride mates and his home rang true with them both, and Naasir knew that would only make them stronger and harder to defeat. The other pride were obviously no group of disorganized rogue lions, and they would not go down without a fight.

Suddenly the Alpha collapsed, and Naasir let out a hiss of surprise as he watched Aurora fall to the ground. He quickly padded up beside Swetse, who was checking on the Alpha. Knowing the rest of the pride would probably be pressing to see what was going on, he whispered to the electric lion, "I'll help take her down to the dens. How can I help after that? Should I inform Adwin-Badru? This might have something to do with the cubs." he blushed, realizing he didn't really know what he was talking about. "While I'm no expert, I'm sure he would appreciate being notified of his mate's condition."
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BanzaiRabbit Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:51 pm

(( My response for this, you can click here to read it Thank you so much to anyone who comments. Smile ))
BanzaiRabbit
BanzaiRabbit

http://www.banzairabbit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkBeautySauda Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Sauda nodded mutely, to worried about her mother to speak. When she caught Naasir's words abou the cubs the Alpha was carrying her heart skipped a beat. She hoped not and sent a prayer to Starpride. "Please let it not have anything to do with the cubs" she breathed out quietly, as she turned and headed to her mothers den.

"I to will help carry my mother to her den. I want to stay close" Hakim spoke up and stepped forwards to slip Aurora's upper body onto his back. He sent a concerned look towards Sauda who had already headed to the den. She looked tired though still held her head up confidently. Seeing her be so strong through everything that's happened so far sent pride into his heart. Vaguely he wondered how his brothers Adjatay and Kayin were fairing in all this.
DarkBeautySauda
DarkBeautySauda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:36 pm

(( Aurora is being moved to the dens, so the thread will pick up Right Here ))
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:55 am

Natsumi held her head high although she limped her way back with the group. She tried her best to stick close to Aurora being more concerned for the Queen than anything. When they arrived at Lifetree Natsumi's thoughts went to Koji and his sitter. She wouldn't admit it but she couldn't wait to see the little pup again. Only when Aurora spoke did it jar the tallion from her thoughts. She followed the group up to the perch with Aurora, and listened as she declared war. It was rightfully placed, being attacked by another pride like they were would certainly leave a mark on both sides. It was a good thing she was so well versed in fighting, she would have no problem being on the front lines. When Aurora collapsed Natsumi lurched forward, if she had been even an inch closer she would have caught the falling Queen. Instead she winced in not only her own pain, but the pain of failing and watching Aurora fall. She nudged Aurora but said nothing, and when Nassir and Hakim offered to carry her to the dens, Natsumi helped stabilize Aurora onto Hakim's back.

With the group caring for Aurora, Natsumi sighed. She knew the Queen would be well taken care of and her services would not be needed. When the pride dispersed Natsumi limped her way to the food pile, refusing help from the healers. She awaited her turn, then grabbed her portion of food and carried it off to the dens. Finding the den that held Nishati and the cubs, and dropped her food in front of the lioness.

(Larka if you want to start a new thread let me know :3)
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:02 am

(Yeah go for it Very Happy)
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down