The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLOT POINT: Gathering a Team

+2
Naasir
WolvenRemorse
6 posters

Go down

PLOT POINT: Gathering a Team Empty PLOT POINT: Gathering a Team

Post  WolvenRemorse Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Alpha Aurora had just finished her speech, she came down the stairs from the canopy, and walked in to the common grounds with all the Lions who were gathered. She sat beside Swetse, looking a little nervous, " Well, here goes nothing. Lets hope they will volunteer, I feel really bad about having to order some Lions to come with us, especially after all the injuries, and tragedy. " She sat, looking around, watching every one looking between themselves, would no one want to come with them?
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

PLOT POINT: Gathering a Team Empty Re: PLOT POINT: Gathering a Team

Post  Naasir Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Naasir felt a familiar excitement rise inside of him. A chance to get out of the ruined territory, and establish himself in the pride? How could he pass up this assignment? There was the temptation to find out the state of his old home, but this news of moving quickly put that to rest.

"Alpha, I volunteer. There is little I can do here, as I never had the chance to live with the pride previous to the fire. But I will go where ever I am needed. I want to add though, in my cub days my mother and I traveled far from this place before we settled in the jungle, so I am well equipped to handle the dangers of traveling outside the safety of a large pride."

A twinge of sadness gripped Naasir's stomach at the mention of his mother. She was his only family, outside his tyrannical brute of a father, who he had only heard of in stories. His mother had told tales of a wild and handsome lion, a rogue, who after his charming brash exterior was violent and unpredictable.

The lion quickly shrugged off the memory, shaking it out of his head. That was in the past. His new family was the present, and future. They were what mattered...

((Naasir seems to have some family issues... trying to develop his backstory a little bit, maybe explain why he's so dang formal all the time))
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:33 pm

((I like the character development, I can really relate to his story. Smile ))

Alpha Aurora turned her head toward Naasir, he was one of the new members, but he was very charming, and delightful to be around. Giving him a smile, she nodded her head, " This is good news, I am happy to accept your volunteering, you will be a good add to the Team. Thank you, Naasir, meet us on the Borders of the Out Lands tomorrow Morning, we'll leave from there. Get plenty of rest, drink lots of water, and fill on whatever prey we have stored. May Star Pride light your way, and make your dreams fruitful. "

Nodding her head politely to him, she felt a twinge of fear for herself. She was newly pregnant with her third litter, and after Alpha Adwin-Badru telling her she can't go, she told him, she must. But now, even she was starting to feel doubt, gripping at her heart.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Natsumi stepped forward and bowed her head to the Queen. "We will join you, Queen Aurora." The Tallion spoke in a respectful tone. The little red Hyena puppy she had adopted stepped forward and bowed as well copying the actions of Natsumi. He couldn't speak completely yet, but he learned fast. Although Natsumi was injured in the fire, she was perfectly fine now. Her burns were healed and her fur didn't even look scuffed. A gift of being what she was, her body healed faster than normal. She sat next to Nassir with Koji between them. She seemed to have an affinity for protecting and Natsumi felt like she was going to be needed.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 am

Aurora turned to Natsumi, here was another new comer, a Rogue who fell in line with the rest of the scattered Pride, but easily laid her life on the line to help them. She bowed her head in return, " Natsumi, I would have been surprised to not see you here among the team. I am pleased by your decision, and I respectfully accept your volunteering... However... " She looked to Koji, the little pup hadn't been in her sight for long, he'd been strapped to Natsumi's paws since he was adopted, " Do you think it wise to bring him along? He is young, this will be a dangerous, long trip, in to unknown territory. If you think it is the only way, I will not question your judgement again... " She smiled, ears folded, she had a strange mothering feeling come over her, to protect the pup. It must be her pregnant hormones causing this swell of emotion.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:22 pm

" Well, here goes nothing. Lets hope they will volunteer, I feel really bad about having to order some Lions to come with us, especially after all the injuries, and tragedy. "

Swetse smiled to his Alpha with a small chuckle, "I'm sure they understand there is nothing else we can ask, at times like these we have too pull together, no matter what awful things we have incurred." He sighed a little looking to the sky, thinking of Daradea, but he wouldn't let his loss cloud him, no, she would want him to move on to the future, building something new and wonderful for their daughter. "As long as they are not incapacitated from wounds or becoming a new parent, they should step forward."

He didn't say much as a few stepped up, just nodded staying by Aurora's side, like her number 2.

Nuru stepped forward, she was not hurt in the fire, and as a messenger and Alpha's Protector it was her duty to follow suit. "Alpha Aurora, I will journey with you. I have journeyed these lands before, all the way to the human village. It is not easy, but I know the ground and it's dangers. Not to mention also travelling to hell and back... I feel I am well equipt." Nuru smiled, she knew it sounded ridiculous about hell, but she had and the horrors they saw.
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkBeautySauda Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Hakim stepped forwards as well. Although he was still young he was strong, wise and determined. "I to will go Mother" Hakim spoke up, dipping his head respectfully. "I know it will be a long journey and a very hard one at that but I would to anything for you and this Pride".
DarkBeautySauda
DarkBeautySauda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 am

Nodding to Swetse's words, she winced a little at his last statement. They were both about to become new parents, and she was slightly still injured from the fire. But they were Leaders, if they didn't do this, who would? She was shaken from her thoughts violently as Nuru approached.

Smiling back, she nodded, bowing her head lightly, " I am honored you would volunteer yourself to help us on our journeys. Thank you Nuru, you are always such a good spirit. Get plenty of rest, eat, and drink up, we'll meet you tomorrow morning, at the Border to the Out Lands between Healing Winds, and Living Falls. May Star Pride bless you with peaceful dreams, and light our path to new Prey. "

When Nuru turned from her, she saw her second eldest son, Hakim. " You are your father's cub, for sure. Very well, you too will meet us tomorrow morning, at the Border to the Out Lands, between Healing winds, and Living Falls. May Star Pride bless your dreams, and light your path, my son. "
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Natsumi nodded to the Queen's words and looked down at her pup. "I do not believe anyone else would take care of my pup without prejudice. As such, He is my responsibility. I am fully prepared to take care of him on this journey." She placed a paw over Koji's head and patted him, like a mother saying 'good job' to their cub. "However, you are right Queen Aurora, and if there was someone willing to take care of him as if he was their own, I would gladly leave him in their safe paws." She knew it would be a dangerous trek and that he wouldn't stand a chance alone. But he was also an outcast among outcasts. a hyena in a lion pride, he would be constantly feared, and judged his whole life. The little pup nuzzled at the paw over him happily oblivious that he was even an outcast.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 pm

"However, you are right Queen Aurora, and if there was someone willing to take care of him as if he was their own, I would gladly leave him in their safe paws."

"I hope you don't think me intruding on your conversation," Swetse smiled over hearing of this Lions predicament, "But Nishati would be willing, she is taking care of my little one, and she has just given birth to four of her own, I'm sure she wouldn't mind keeping a gentle watch over him. Also Skylar could help as well." Swetse was not exactly a fan of hyenas, not after they helped Cardon, but Swetse was not silly, he knew a cub could not choose their species, nor were they born evil, it is how they are raised. He looked at the little red pup, and smiled softly.
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Natsumi swiveled her ears and turned her head to look at the male with blue markings. Her eyes went from Koji to the male and she nodded. Koji was standing tall and proud as if he was trying to be like the male talking to his mother. Natsumi turned back to the Queen she bowed her head, "My Queen, I will meet you at the borders you've asked in the morning." She then looked back at the male Lion, "Will you take me to Nishati and Skylar? I would like to ask them personally." As she turned Koji mimicked her bow to the queen, only he bowed to everyone around him while still trying to be proud and noble like Swetse. There was something that struck Natsumi proud about the way the pup already tried to be a part of the pride. And yet, she was filled with a mix of hope and fear for the way he would be treated. Still she could only do her best to raise him, and hope he will grow to be accepted.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:13 am

Aurora smiled sweetly at Natsumi, she admired the Lionesses mothering instincts toward something that wasn't her own. She'd make a good mother some day, so her own, or to an Orphan cub, as she was going to answer, Swetse had spoke for her. Smiling she turned, " That would be a terrific idea. You should go, Swetse, show Natsumi where to find them. " Bowing to Natsumi, Swetse, and Koji as they moved away, she giggled to herself at the pup, maybe he wouldn't be such an outcast, not acting the way he did now, anyway, " I will see you both tomorrow morning. "
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 am

Swetse smiled at Natsumi, "Sure follow me." and he padded towards the dens at Life Tree, where everyone had been temporarily moved too. He soon found the one as he padded inside, finding his little daughter curled up in Skylars paws, and Nishati layed with her four young cubs nestled into her stomach. He smiled upon seeing what was left of his family and friends.

"Who's this?"

Swetse chuckled slightly at Skylar's rude way, she just always said what was on her mind. "This is Natsumi, she has come to ask both of you a favour." He smiled at them, stepping out of the way to let Natsumi and Koji approach.
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Natsumi nodded at both lionesses in greeting then nudged her pup towards Skylar. "Could you Take care of Koji, until our return. Queen Aurora doesn't think it wise to bring him on this journey." The Tallion had bowed herself low, hoping the lioness wouldn't refuse, or Koji would be have to go on the greatest and most dangerous journey of his little life.

The little pup tried to nuzzle and lick Skylars paw, as if saying hello in his own way. Then turned and nuzzled Natsumi's cheek. He obviously didn't understand what was going on.

"He shouldn't be any trouble, but he hasn't learned to speak quite yet. He does a good job of mimicking though." The Tallion spoke soft as not to disturb any of the other cubs. "I would understand if you refuse." She said in reassurance that they really didn't have to accept him.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SinChei Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Makali was collapsing just minutes after the Alpha saved him and got him out of the dangerous area. Everything was swirling around in his tiny head and slowly the den he was into appeared in front of his eyes. His head twitched and his mind were coming back slowly. The small cub thought it had been a bad dream and asked himself now why he couldn't smell his mother, but all the fire and the other lions had "washed" her scent away. Thanks to the light breeze he did not notice all the burned spots but it was the time when he tried to move and get up when he noticed the it wasn't a bad dream.

"MOM!"

Just escaped his tiny muzzle and tears rolled down his cheeks. No one was with him and no one seemed to miss him. At home he were always the most important cub and at that time he was all alone. everything felt like a nightmare but he was awake.
Getting out of the den was the first thing he wanted to do now but the burned spots scared him off.

(sorry for the very short post guys o.o
and if theres something terrible wrong please tell me ^^" i want to get used to the language ^^)

SinChei
SinChei

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Itzel had been walking by, she had helped her Mother watch the cubs all morning while she went to the Watering hole for a drink. Finally relieved of her duties, she was walking out, but one knows you have to walk past the healing dens to get to the surface. As she rounded the corner, climbing up the tunnel, the small voice echoed through the dark, tight, space. Catching her ears, she ducked in to the Healer's den, and saw Sauda, Abrihet, Skylar, and Colton were no where to be found. Noting the small fluffy cub rolling around, she moved close to him, lightly poking at him, " Shhh, It's alright, you're safe. "

She noted his little burned marks, and remembered this was the cub her father had brought safely back to Life Tree, " You were injured in the Brush Fire, but my Father, Alpha Adwin brought you back here. Our Healer's mended your wounds, and healed you almost as good as new. Don't squirm too much, or you'll hurt yourself again. " She spoke softly, she was taller then him, but still not near an adults size, almost a Teenager of the Lion world. She licked at his head fur, trying to calm him, " You're going to be alright, just be still, and calm down. " Looking him over, she smiled, " My name is Itzel, what is your name, and what Pride do you hail from? "
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SinChei Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:08 am

The small cubs ears twitched when Itzel came closer just before he felt her paw touching his side slightly
The size and the fact that he already knew her face remembering she helped him and his savior earlier made him believe Itzel wouldn't harm him. She spoke so calm and so softly little makali wasn't used to this but he liked it.
Rising his maw and looking at the teenie lion Makali at first did not know what to say and just nodded to show her he understood and would try to lay more calm as she told him to.

As her moist warm and raw tounge glided through his headfur even the last doupts of being safe at that place started to disappear.
Makali tried to return the smile and layed a tired smile on his muzzle which faded after seconds again.
A soft and quiet "Hello" escaped his tiny muzzle when the lioness infront of him was done talking an just made him purr softly with her tounge. But he didn't want to be rude after she told him her name and asked him a few tiny questions.
"My Name is Makali... and i belong to the pride of my daddy..."
SinChei
SinChei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down