The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pouncing (Cub RP Anyone?)

4 posters

Go down

Pouncing (Cub RP Anyone?) Empty Pouncing (Cub RP Anyone?)

Post  Naasir Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Lily looked up at the Life Tree's canopy, hoping to see something to play with. She was bored, and a cub that is bored is one of the most frightening things in the savanna. There was no telling what sort of mischief an unsupervised cub could get into. The little white cub felt the wind ruffle her fur. She pricked her ears at the sound of a passing leaf, carried across the ground by the same breeze. She lowered herself into a crouch, trying to remember what her big brother had taught her. Stay low to the ground, stay quiet. Lily did both as she crept silently up on the unsuspecting leaf, and prepared to pounce. Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew her prey into the air, and her little paws came down on bare soil, empty. She growled, a tiny sound from her chest, as she heard quiet laughter from some nearby pride members. Suddenly another movement caught her turquoise eyes. The tip of a tail was twitching in the grass not too far away, and she immediately moved to stalk it. Her little claws came in contact with fur as she landed on top of the tail, and she playfully flicked it with her paw, not caring who it belonged to.

Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Pouncing (Cub RP Anyone?) Empty Re: Pouncing (Cub RP Anyone?)

Post  Larka Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 pm

"For God's sake Kato and Khalil will you stop making me jump!!" Kamaria screamed at her two younger brothers, "Honestly, you two are enough too make anyone go mad..." She sighed taking a seated position under the canopy of Life Tree, they'd be moving back to their home soon, Misfit Mountains Nishati had told them, apparently it was now safe with the rainy season, and as they were old enough too walk and talk it wouldn't be too much of a hassle getting back to their proper den. "But we love you Kamaria." Kato and Khalil both said in unison, as they sat opposite their sister, tilting their heads either way, their eyes big giving an eerie sense to what they were doing. Kamaria shuddered watching her twin brothers be so wierd, she hated it when they did things like that. Pich followed on behind them, looking slightly nervous, he didn't like being out in the open with no one to watch them, and with his brothers acting the way they always do, his nervousness only grew. He sat down next to Kamaria, "A-Are you s-sure we'll be o-ok out here? I-I mean, w-without any adults??" Pich questioned, his stutter becoming apparent. Kamaria scoffed, "Of course we will." She said rather nonchalantly, as she spotted a bug and began to stalk away from her youngest brother. That's when Pich felt it, something grabbed his tail. He screamed, almost like a girl running away from whatever it was and taking safety behind his twin brothers, who didn't look too pleased to have him there. Pich kept his head hidden under his paws, he didn't want too look or see what was going on. Kato and Khalil eyed the little white lioness, not saying a word, seeing how freaked out she got by the pair at first glance. Kamaria was startled by Pich's outburst, she turned away from her 'prey' and saw the cub, she smiled and trotted over to her, "Um, hi." She began, "Please excuse my brothers, they have a few problems. I'm Kamaria, who are you?"
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Lily giggled at the tail's funny noise. Her mama's tail never sounded like that... Then she looked up and saw the two weird boys looking at her funny. She laid her ears back, looking for someone to help her. She saw another cub trotting up to her, and she looked shyly down at her paws.

"I'm Lily." she said quietly. "I was just playing, Kayin plays with me all the time, but he doesn't make funny noises." the little cub looked with wide eyes at the new cub, curious as young ones are. "Why do those two act so funny? Adjatay sometimes does funny things, but then he tells me he's just playing." Her eyes widened at a new idea, and she asked excitedly, "Will you play with me? Daddy showed me how to pounce, so we can play lions and zebras. But you have to be the zebra, because zebra's don't pounce on lions." Lily looked at Kamaria with a pleading face, she wanted to show her just how good of a teacher her Daddy was, and how much she had been practicing.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Little black paws reached forward as the pup stretched and rolled over. He was a little bigger than Nashati's litter but not by much. His legs twitched as he slept, his little body still exhausted from the last couple of days. Natsumi had taken him out for hunting lessons, and he had tried his best but not being able to catch anything in the rain and mud, but since today seemed nice he decided it was good for a nap outside instead on in the new den. So the red hyena pup lounged, he was laying on his side with his legs stretched out. He didn't wake up to the cubs playing near him, nope he had not a care in the world right now.

Another little white form sat a little ways back quietly. She had followed her sister out here but wasn't too sure about the other cubs. She was more cautious than curious about everything. Her red and black paws scratched at the dirt as she watched the others approach her sister. She crouched herself low and flattened her ears watching carefully in case some one tried something she was ready to pounce.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:50 pm

"Nice to meet you Lily." Kamaria smiled, as she sat down beside her new friend, "Oh that's just Pich, he's my little brother," Kam placed her paw to her mouth, in a whisper position, "He's a little bit jumpy, and quite nervous, he'll get better as he gets to know you." She whispered. "I heard that!!" Pich shouted back at her, his head popping up between his two brothers. Kamaria giggled at him, as he padded away from his siblings. Pich sat near the other white lion cub, he looked over at her a little, before becoming nervous and quickly turning his head away. "Oh those two!" Kamaria continued, batting her paw in the direction of her twin brothers, in an off handed gesture, "They're my other brothers, Khalil and Kato. They're like that all the time," She sighed, "Their twins, and they enjoy freaking people out, so don't be surprised or offended if the play a prank on you at some point or another. It's how they 'have fun'" Kam rolled her eyes in exasperation, she looked at her two brothers, still staring at her and Lily. Kamaria put on her tough face, and pounded over to them, "Oi! Why don't you two quit it! I can hear you plotting in your heads!! Now go bother someone else!" And with that she turned and bounded back to her friend Lily, "Sorry about that." She smiled.

Khalil and Kato heard their older sisters words loud and clear, and decided no luck was to be had with these two, so they made their way over to Koji. Flying above him using their wings, they began poking and prodding at their little red hyena friend.

Kamaria's eyes widened at the mention of a game, "Yeah let's play a game! I love games!!" She jumped around infront of her new friend, she was sick of playing with silly boys, it would be fun to play with a girl. "What do I do?"
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Little Lily was elated that she'd found a friend who'd play with her. Her siblings were plenty fun to play with, but they always made her be the zebra because she was so little. One time, Cathal sat on her head so he could practice 'smothering his prey'! She waved her tail happily and hurriedly began explaining the game to Kamaria.

"Ok, so you gotta sit over there, and pretend to be a zebra. But don't eat the grass, it gives you a tummy ache." the pretty cub made a face to demonstrate just how bad the grass was. Then she wobbled over to Nadra, who was sitting quietly by herself. "Ra-Ra and me will be the lions, and we'll hunt you. You have to not get eated, ok? If you get eated, we win. But you're pretty big, so it's fair if it's us two against you. Got it?" She turned to look at her sister, Nadra.

"Now WE get to sit on someone else's head sissy!" she excitedly dropped back into her hunter's crouch, and waited for Nadra to do the same.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:27 am

Koji twitched every time one of the twins poked him. To him he was just having a bad dream, little did he know the twins were the cause of the bites and scratched he was receiving within his dream. He began to growl and yip in his sleep.

Nadra was watched Pich carefully but sat up and smiled at him as he came near. Lily surprised her when she ran over, but the excitement of playing made her forget her own little protecting gig she was trying to portray. She instantly dropped into a crouch that there older brother taught, her tail went straight up in the air and the tuft flicked. "We'll be the Mighty huntress team of Lily and Nadra!" She exclaimed excitedly.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:00 pm

From the mouth of Life Tree's entrance, walked out the tallest, and biggest cub from Aurora's last litter. However, being a cub, she still wasn't much bigger then them. Only three inches taller then her runt Sister, Lily, but the others all rivaled her size, only smaller then an inch at best.

Dream walked in to the play zone, smiling at everyone getting along, not wanting to be a pest, she laid down in the shade, watching them talk. Stretching her body, she licked at her paws clumsily, her movements weren't perfect yet, not the way she wanted them. She knew someday, she would be a calculated machine, only moving in the most perfect of ways.

However, a feeling of sadness shadowed her. Her brother was still down in the tree, getting his bath from mom. She felt like a part of her soul was missing, and she pathetically whimpered under her breath, hoping he would pop his head out of the den any second, and curl up with her.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum