The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brought to Attention (EVERYONE READ)

Go down

Brought to Attention (EVERYONE READ) Empty Brought to Attention (EVERYONE READ)

Post  Rurouna Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 pm

The large male stay seated at the far end of The Great Hall. The intertwined vines and roots made this place as majestic as the tree that sat above them, but Buru was not here to admire the beauty of the place, no, he was here for a more important announcement that he felt compelled to tell the pride. He sat opposite of the entrance, his two toned eyes watching as slowly but surly the room began to fill with the members of the pride he loved so much. A pain struck his heart, and he felt a bulge form in his throat, but the brute silently pushed it down and raised to his four, greeting a few Misfits with a slow bow of his head in their direction. An announcement roar had been sent out by the Rooks of the pride for all lions to gather, and he was pleased to see that everyone was showing up.

Once confident that everyone whom had heard the call was now in the room, Buru cleared his voice and raised his chin so his voice would carry across the long room. A solum expression passed over his features, but he slowly parted his maw and began to speak to his family that was before him.

"My Pride Members... There is a dire reason that I have called you all fourth here today. Some of you may already know this, but seeing as I've heard of many new members joining, I feel I must bring this to everyone's attention at once. Aurora, our Alpha, has fallen gravely ill. We do not know what is causing her ailment, and our Healers are currently helpless to help her battle what is hindering her."

Buru paused, taking in everyone's reaction and inspecting their expressions, looking at his pride's fear for their beloved Aurora. Regaining his composure, Buru cleared his throat once more, giving his tail a good hard flick in an attempt to bring himself back down to the matter at hand.

"We must stay strong through this time of sorrow, not only for ourselves, but for our Alpha's as well. Please my Pride, we must not grow weak without our Alpha's here to guide us. We must all band together and keep this pride strong. "

And with that, the brute seated himself down on his haunches, his ears pinned back and his head dipped in a feeling of utter helplessness. He felt terrible for what had befallen his Alpha, and that despite how big and strong he was, there was nothing he could do to help her. The only thing he could do was to put that strength towards protecting the pride. Extending his claws a little, he scratched at the ground, pondering for a moment, before he lifted his head and spoke for a final time.

"If there is any information that one needs to share in regards to our Enemies, or anything else that has been transpiring in the pride during my absence, please inform me know. I need to know if there has been anything Aurora has had planned." Above all else, he must keep the pride safe.
Rurouna
Rurouna
Admin

http://www.rurouna.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum