The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAZ AN IDEAZ!!!

2 posters

Go down

I HAZ AN IDEAZ!!! Empty I HAZ AN IDEAZ!!!

Post  Larka Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:10 am

Yeah, sorry for the crazy title, I'm just in that mood, and I like to get people's attention Very Happy

I had an idea that maybe on the forum we could have somewhere where people could post if they're going to be away for a period of time, or if there's a period in which they may not be amazingly active because of being busy. Then at least we know, when we have challenges and such, so they can be excused or do it at a later date. Since I'm sure you get people making up excuses why they didn't do it after everything's been finished, this way they can't because they should have let us know previously Smile

It's just an idea, I just remembered from when I was on other forums and they did an activity check every month, some people were excused if they were away or unable to post, and I just thought these plot points are possibly like activity checks Very Happy
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

I HAZ AN IDEAZ!!! Empty Re: I HAZ AN IDEAZ!!!

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Well, I've been requesting people Note me when they aren't going to be active, and I mark it on the lists that they won't be around. But that's a good idea. What kind of area would we make though?
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Well it's just usually a forum in the out of character area, or we could make a sub-forum in the general chat area? It's probably good to have both, since some people operate mainly on the forum and others on DA, so it could be a note you or post in the absence forum, then no one has an excuse ^.^
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:47 pm

I just made a forum under the OOC chatroom. Smile
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum