The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys!!!

+5
Naasir
Susano
WolvenRemorse
zabor
Larka
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hey Guys!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey Guys!!!

Post  zabor Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Happy birthday Twist-of-fate-16 8D
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  twist-of-fate-16 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Aww thanks (:
twist-of-fate-16
twist-of-fate-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:08 am

Happy Birthday for yesterday!!
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitana000 Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:04 am

>x>;;
-Hops in with the fun.-
Hello! My name is Brandy. But most call me Kitana or Shimree. And I actually prefer those names over my real name, since it is based off a drink.. @~@ Anyway! I was born and raised in Panama City Florida, and I still live here(unfortunately xD) and I'm 21 years of age.
I work in graphic designing/marketing at an air force base called Tyndal, and I've been working there for about a year now. =D I'm very proud of it because it's a job I've wanted for over 7 years. Graphic designing is my life. I'm still learning every twist and turn, but the further I get the happier I am.
I also like writing short stories and designing Tshirts in my spare time. When I can't write a short story, I turn to role-playings. It's like a release valve.
So far however, I've written 3 short stories and half a of a full novel of my OC Kitana Nagashi. n.n I've very proud of it.

Life is very sweet where I live, but it does have it's downfalls. Mostly in the medical department. I can become real emotional when I'm having a depression fit. Sometimes I get very angry for no reason, or very sad. @~@ Also I have short term memory loss due to the multiple times I've been rushed to the hospital for a bursting temperature, due to cronic headaches. Air bubbles keep a constant pressure on my forehead, kind of like I'm sinking sea levels every time a headache comes along. Its very painful. But regardless of the pain I am a very happy and caring person. xD

Oh, oh, and I also love fantasy. It's mainly what gives me my ideas for unique creatures, or storylines.

Thats all I know to say >x>... Cha.. just felt like saying hi! xD
Kitana000
Kitana000

http://kitana000.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:49 am

*tackle hugs Kitana* SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

We're so alike ^.^. My uncles a professional graphic designer, and it was one of my dreams too be one (I have many dreams), eventhough I've followed my acting and writing dreams more Smile. Plus I loooove writing, like you rp is an outlet, I also finds it helps me out of a writing block also Very Happy

Sorry too hear about your health problems Sad, I know how bad just a normal migrane must be, so it must be agony for you.
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!! .....or HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! *hugs everybody* enjoy the holidays ^w^ good thoughts and happy wishes from the frost land XD
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum