The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Misfits

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Misfits - Page 2 Empty Re: New Misfits

Post  Larka Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Swetse smiled at the mewing litter, "Oh Aurora, they're stunning, every single one of them. They're strong, just like they're parents. You must be so proud." He looked to both of the Alpha's, "Would you like me to let the others know? I'm sure they're all eager too meet the new additions." The task he had just performed had sapped so much energy out of him, that he stood a little wobbily and unstable, but Swetse would not let it ruin this moment, he wanted to be there welcoming this new life into the pride.
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Misfits - Page 2 Empty Re: New Misfits

Post  Rurouna Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:54 pm

((Gawd the one day I work all day and Buru becomes so popular xP ))

Buru's body grew rigid as he exited the den's mouth, and nearly walked straight into the bloodied Adjatay. At first his maw fell agape, wondering if he had been another victim of the battle that had played out, of which involved Aurora. But his eyes soon fell to the limp form of the body that fell to the ground at his paws. The look on the old female's features was grim, obviously having passed forcefully and brutally, seeing as he had never seen such fear, and terror in the eyes of the deceased. It made a chill go through the brute's spine, but he pinned his ears back and cleared his throat, lifting his eyes to Adjatay. "Adjatay... Thank you for bringing her here... I'll make sure she is properly taken to the Star Pride as soon as I have a Healer look at her. I know she is beyond help... But I want to clarify for certain what had befallen her in her last moments..." He said, his eyes saddening as he gracefully lifted a paw and closed her eyes, giving her at least some peace he could provide. What was going on? Between the attacks and everything that was going on, this made the brute worry for his pride, for what was to befall them in the future. When he was questioned however, he grew stern once more, his eyes narrowing as he let his gaze fall past the pride members and onto the outskirts of the pride, as far as he could see."We find who was responsible... By all costs. A murder does not go unpunished."

Buru's gaze turned towards Naasir as he questioned about if Adjatay had possibly seen the attacker, and his ears perked slightly in curiosity. If they were able to get a scent, they could track it back to whomever had done this... However, Adjatay's response wasn't what Buru was expecting. Though the brute was thirsty for blood and revenge for his pride's fallen, something wasn't right... Something about all of this just seemed out of place. And when Adjatay proceeded to accuse Naasir of something, a loud snarl erupted from Buru's maw, his lips curling back to expose his canines.
"Don't speak as if he has betrayed us Adjatay... After all, he fought to protect Aurora, you're mother. I am not saying that I won't consider the possibility, but for the meantime... Hold your tongue before you decide to let loose such accusations." Buru made sure his point was driven home, seeing as a low rumbling growl followed his words. The last thing that the pride needed was to fall apart from the inside out because of a few rumors, and if they were to be started here then he would put a stop to them, NOW. He had to admit though, things were weighing against the brown pelted male, but he couldn't deny that possibly their Alpha wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the assistance of Nassir during the attack. "I will see that he is watched, but I will not be so quick to assume that he is a traitor yet." He said, flicking his tail in the air a few times.

"But this matter can not be overlooked. Adjatay, since you were on patrol I want you to accompany me to the Boarders... Let's see if we can find anymore information regarding her death. I will have Colton put her to rest..." He said before chuffing for the Linion. Once the large creature was out of the dens and he made sure that Aurora no longer needed him, he gave him his orders, to which the creature dipped his equine head and let the body of the elder fall onto his back, proceeding to carry her to the star pride. With that, he began to pad off in the direction of the boarders, hoping to find what ever happened to Nadra.
Rurouna
Rurouna
Admin

http://www.rurouna.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum