The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twist-of-fate

2 posters

Go down

Twist-of-fate Empty Twist-of-fate

Post  Kitana000 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:51 am

I have a quick question for you in our role-play. I would have asked in the rp but I didn't want to respond with a simple ooc giving the impression I replied or anything. xD
Question is, with his words being mind driven rather then vocal, would he be able to hear the demons in her head? Because they will hear his voice and get rather aggressive. xD
But I just want to know if he will hear the demons.
>>
Kitana000
Kitana000

http://kitana000.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Twist-of-fate Empty Re: Twist-of-fate

Post  twist-of-fate-16 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:21 am

Well at the moment the bond between them is very weak. He is using his surface telepathic powers only, the only ones he can access at at the moment. Shimree will only be able to hear his thoughts, he won't be able to hear anything from her mind. The only way the bond is strengthened is if they share tongues, an act of trust and respect that breaks down the barriers in both their minds. Dakarai usually doesn't do this until he knows he can trust someone, because it gives both animals total access to each other's minds. So at the point that both of them are at, the link is one way only (:
twist-of-fate-16
twist-of-fate-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitana000 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:50 am

Hey hun, Im just letting you know I'll reply to our rp soon. Sorry for my delay. I've been busy, tired, and now getting sick. Dx Grrr right? lol. So sorry for my delay Dx;;
Kitana000
Kitana000

http://kitana000.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  twist-of-fate-16 Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Oh no worries love, I've been the same way.
twist-of-fate-16
twist-of-fate-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum